News from our research group
Here is the latest news from our research group, as well as
links to media coverage of our work and expertise.
Also see my publications page,
which associates some of these articles with individual
Note: this page was started in 2020 and does not include links
to older articles (yet).
- In November, Florence Ramirez successfully
her PhD thesis - congratulations Dr. Ramirez!
- The MAGPIE project was featured in the
October edition of the quarterly EU-PolarNet 2 newsletter.
To find the article quickly, search on "MAGPIE".
- Björn Heyn wrote a CEED Blog Post discussing his recent GRL article about the heat flow anomalies of
plume tracks in continental lithosphere.
- Björn Heyn was interviewed for an extensive
article in March in the research publication
about the dynamics and structure of Earth's LLSVPs.
- In February, Clint Conrad was quoted in an
story about Earth's interior structure, and how it is
linked to recent volcanic eruptions.